Saturday, March 8, 2008

Currently....

Sorry I haven't done one of these in a while. I didn't find anything really worth sharing til now.

drinking
I'm a huge fan of the Whole Foods coffees. Tai and I tried lot of different coffees but we prefer the Whole Foods brand of coffees above all others. It makes such a good pot of coffee. But this one is the best out of all of their coffees. It blends perfectly with our favorite french vanilla creamer. I'm sad that it's a limited supply because it will be gone eventually.

usingNow that I've mastered the art of roasted chicken, I make it all the time. Tai complains that I don't use enough seasoning. He likes every bite to be infused with flavor. That has been difficult until now. I picked this seasoning up at my local grocery store. I rubbed the chicken with olive oil and this and it was some yummy chicken. I love the little bottle too.

listening

I was in Old Navy when I first heard this song. It reminded me of the 80's. I have to say it's pretty catching. I feel so left out of the new music scene. I have no idea what's popular. Got any good recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. I'm roasting a chicken tonight for the first time. Any tips you can give me would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken turned out wonderful! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good idea for a blog post--especially when one has writer's block. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.