Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Barn Wedding

I thought I would look for inspiration for how to decorate our barn for the wedding. Well it's not our barn but you know what I mean.This the lovely Webster Barn in Hyde Park, VT. I love how it's all lit up. I hope to recreate something similar at our barn. Unfortunately we don't have that huge barn door opening!
I love the architecture of this barn-The Blue Dress Barn in Millburg, MI. I just love how spacious it feels.We don't have kids in our wedding, but there will be some little ones in attendance. We do have windows similar to these from the Skinner Barn in Waitsfield, VT.
This is an awesome photo. I wish we had some cool cut out like these. Check out Ross James Photography for more!
I'm getting so excited. I cannot wait to actually see my ideas turn into reality!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Linda-
    We love your blog and thanks for the compliment and link to our site!!

    Ross & Melissa James

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a soft spot for barn weddings (my wedding was in a barn too). I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.