Saturday, May 24, 2008

Currently....

eatingOne day, Tai told me to pick up "snacks" at Costco. I found these lovely treats. We love them! We ate the first bag pretty quickly. I don't go to Costco very often but I do now. I buy them 2 bags at a time. They are the perfect snack.

usingWe got these a lovely pillows as a shower gift from Kris and Cindy. They are so comfortable. Even Tai the pillow snob loves them. So comfortable. I highly recommend them!

watching

We saw this opening weekend. Awesome. I love comic book movies. I love Robert Downey Jr. I cannot wait for a sequel.

readingI love Jodi Picoult. This one was very gripping. I didn't want to put it down. Very thought-provoking. I guarantee this one will have you talking.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you both love the pillows, although I think Kris gets all the credit for them. She did all the shopping, I just helped with the budget. :-)

    Dried mangoes... yum.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.