Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Make Up Trial #1

On Saturday Kris and I went to get mini-makeovers at the Estee Lauder counter at Macy's. I had heard about their Double Wear foundation so I wanted to give it a try. I thought it felt really good and lasted until we got back to Kris' and her puppy licked my face. Saturday was warm but it didn't feel the make up sliding off my face. So I bought the foundation and a pressed powder. Here's a picture (and I apologize for the face I am making):I tend to squint when I smile so I refused to smile. I wanted to be able to see my eye makeup! I'm not happy with the lip color but I can keep looking. Now I have to make a time to meet with Tammy to do a hair and makeup trial. Of course I'll post pictures when we do that.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your eyes. They did a great job with glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!! Looks really good, and I do like the lipcolor! I'll have to try out that foundation - thanks for the review.

    Oh, and I didn't know that they did DDR for the Wii!! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your eyes look wonderful! I love the shades.

    I can't believe how close you are. It feels like I just started reading your blog yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.