Thursday, July 31, 2008

Presents!!!

After the wedding was over, Marta graciously offered to take our gifts home so we wouldn't have to worry about them at the campsite. I got them from her a few days later and Tai and I had fun opening all them. These are the ones that came from the wedding.
And here they are all opened. We got a lot of stuff off of our registry which was cool. I now have an entire set of new towels. Yea! Tai was a little disappointed there was no PS3s or XBox 360s in there.
Overall, I was pleased with thingsiwant.com. It was easy for me to use but I think my guests misunderstood how to use it. Plus I heard the site was down frequently. I would use them again but encourage people more to contact me with questions. I felt a little bad about telling people how to use it. I didn't want to instruct people how to buy us gifts!

2 comments:

  1. I'm still hoping someone gets us another game off our registry. For our shower someone got us God of War and it was fun for both of us to play (though I totally finished the game).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I would feel awkward telling people how to buy us gifts too. I'm glad it all worked out though!
    Looks like you got quite a lot!

    So how are things going this week after the big wedding?? Do you feel like a weight's been lifte off, or a little like a kid the day after Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.