Monday, November 17, 2008

So Good I Forget To Take Pictures

I made Ree's Hot Crash Potatoes and Martha's Spicy Apricot Glazed Chicken the other night. I've had that chicken recipe for a while but I'm only allowed to make chicken once a week. Tai's not a fan of chicken so I limit how many times I make it.
With the chicken I substituted raspberry jam for apricot because that's what I had. I also put more red pepper flakes than the recipe called for making it a little on the spicy side.
And with the potatoes I added a little bit of goat cheddar to the tops of them once they were cooked. Yum! Both these recipes are keepers.
The chicken takes no time at all so I started the potatoes earlier and let them cool while the chicken finished up. But I think the whole meal took less than an hour to make which is awesome for a weeknight.
Look for pictures of those eventually. I know I'll be making both of them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.