Monday, November 3, 2008

Swapping

Get your minds out of the gutter, people!
I recently signed up for Swaptree. I liked that you could swap books, movies, CDs, and games. I'd seen other sites where you just swapped books which is a little limiting.
I recently completed my first trade. I swapped this:And got this:
It's free to list and swap. The only thing you pay for is shipping. I sent the book with 3 day shipping for about $2. You only have to trade for things you want. I'm looking movies that I want to add to our collection and games that I'm wanting to play. Check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Hm, interesting idea. It's like a second hand bookstore on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic way for me to collect all of the Disney movies. And so many other fun things. I'm excited to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! Interesting idea, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.