Monday, November 24, 2008

Tai Approved

Every year my friends and I get together and make dessert ie the Holiday Baking Day. It's annual event which I'm so happy about. We all make cookies, pies, candies, brownies, dessert items and split them. The goal is for everyone to walk away with a variety of treats.
When I asked Tai what he wanted me to make he only had one request-chewy lemon cookies. Tai loves lemon and by putting it on most things he will eat it. But I had no lemon cookie recipe and even worse my cookies rarely turn out chewy. I like cookies crispy. So I set out to find one and found the aptly named Chewy Lemon Cookie.
The recipe is so easy. I would have never, ever thought of using cake mix. But they are lemon-y and as Tai says yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.