Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tag!

I've been tagged by Lisa, my fellow Pacific Northwester!

Make a list of things you can see without getting up:a bowl of olives, a stack of papers, a pile of pillows, the tv.

What were you like when you were five? Incredibly outgoing.

What are you wearing now? a grey tank top, a burgundy shirt, pink lounge pants and black socks. I really don't care about matching so much when I'm at home.

What story/book/novel have you read over and over again in your life? Gone with the wind & House of Mirth

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? What A Scoundrel Wants

Do you nap a lot? Nope. I could doze off at work but I wouldn't be there much longer.

Who was the last person you hugged? Tai

What’s your current fandom/obsession/addiction? Lost

What was the last thing you ate today? Black olives

What was the last thing you said aloud? Yes, let's watch Big Bang Theory

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Facebook, Google Reader, email

What was the last thing you bought? Lunch

What are you listening to right now? Big Band Theory

What movie are (or were!) you most excited to show your kids? Never thought about it. Probably all the Disney movies.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? Flying

What is your favorite weather, and why? Sunny with a brisk breeze, about 75 degrees. I love fall.

What time do you usually get up? I get up about 6:20am, but I'm usually awake by 9ish.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Cleaning this apartment

Say something to the person who tagged you: Lisa, I love your adventures. I can't wait to hear all about your upcoming trip!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? One in our current neighborhood with plenty of room.

Favorite vacation spot? Currently Vegas but hoping to come up with more!

What is your favorite children’s book? The Mixed Up Files of Mrs Basil E Frankweiler.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Donuts

If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Oprah


TAGGED: Erin, Just A Girl, Torres, Meg, Linda, Jennifer, Rachel, and Jules.

THE RULES:
Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people will be tagged.

2 comments:

  1. Fun tag! I will have to do this later tonight. It's so fun getting to learn random things about my bloggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okie dokie. I must wait until this evening, though. I was looking at the questions in the context of my office, and it's just not that interesting.

    Last thing i said outloud..."Sir, I don't know why you can't get through. You'll have to call Customer Service., This is HR."

    What am I listening to: a coworker shuffling papers, the Indian girl in payroll talking to another coworker, a conference call, the secretary on the phone. *sigh* I hate open offices.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.