Saturday, February 21, 2009

Currently....

wearing

I bought a couple of packs of these a while back. I mostly used them for facials and other face cleaning exercises. Now I use them all the time to keep my overgrown hair out of my face. I made an appointment to get my hair cut, but I'll probably still use them especially when I cook!

using
As a shower gift I received this set of bamboo spoons. I love to use wooden spoons when I cook. So much easier for me than plastic or metal.


loving
Also as a shower gift we received some satin sheets. I put them away and kind of forgot about them. But I found them right before Valentines Day and decided to put them on. So luxurious, but I do slid right off the bed as do the blankets and the pillows! I think they are fun but certainly not every day use.

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, with satin sheets I'd be better off sleeping on the floor. I know I'd wind up there at least 30 times in one night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those spoons are just what I have been looking for - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother-in-law got me some of those hair things for Christmas and I kinda love them. Even when my hair is pulled back, loose chunks manage to find their way to my face when I'm trying to do something.. so those bands really help! lol.

    Actually, he wrapped them in, like, 10, boxes and envelopes. I was probably unwrapping for five minutes! I'm so gonna get him back this year lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot live without my wooden spoons. My grandmother used them for cooking all the time and I think it rubbed off on me!

    The satin sheets look divine!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.