Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just Under The Wire

When I signed up to do Jenna's food challenge, I thought it would be a walk in the park. I even thought I would complete the challenge that weekend. Ha! Salads were not on my mind this month. So, I made this today, at Tai's request:
My version of the Pagliacco Salad from Pagliacci's.
Here's the ingredients list (use enough to serve your group):
lettuce (I used romaine but you could use any kind)
green onion (red or white would work too)
bell pepper (yellow cause it was on sale)
garbanzo beans
artichoke hearts (you could use marinated hearts but I didn't have any)
dry salami (you could sub turkey or something lower in fat if you want)
mozzarella
provolone

Chop up everything into tiny pieces (about bite size). Toss together serve with Italian dressing.
This makes a great potluck meal or something you can make ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.