Friday, October 2, 2009

My Honey Bought Me Bling

Last weekend, Tai bought me the ring I've been waiting for. I mentioned how I wanted a ring to go with my wedding band, an engagement ring of sorts. Tai agreed that I needed something a little more than just my wedding band. Remember my wedding band looks like this:



We've been doing a little jewelery shopping, supposedly for  a holiday gift. But we found what we were looking for so Tai decided that I should have it then. Here's what my wonderful husband bought me:

I tried to take pictures of my ring but they were so crappy I couldn't even show them to you! I'll keep trying and hopefully I'll take some real ones for you all.

14 comments:

  1. Nice bling. He he he. Good luck on the pictures, I am having a big fight with my macro lens right now.

    It knows what it did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! that's totally fab! hopefully we'll get a pic of the two of them together on your hand??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! In the words of dear Beyonce- He liked it so he put a ring on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it in person and it looks SO pretty!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, that is lovely! what a great hubby!

    Beautiful bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is some serious bling :)
    That's sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous ring!! Love it!! Congratulations!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! That's so sweet. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet you are just LOVING it!!!! Lucky lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... congratulations on your new ring. I'm sure it's just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful ring! What every gal loves a little "bling" now and then :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.