Thursday, January 7, 2010

Asian Pork Roast

Has pork and beef roasts been incredibly cheap for everyone else? I've been able to get them for about $1 per pound.  To me that's an excellent deal so I've been stocking up. I love pulled pork, stews, and pot roasts. I'll be happy eating those everyday. Tai not so much. So I've been looking for ways to use it (in my crockpot) that might be more appealing to Tai. Enter Asian Pork Roast.

Very easy to make and I had all the ingredients on hand. The sauce was yummy and I enjoyed it over rice. Tai like it too and even eat all the leftovers. I would make it again and perhaps use the pork in a ramen without the sauce.

2 comments:

  1. I"m a little late, but man, I wish meat were that cheap here. The last beef roast we got was $4.50 for 1.5 lbs.

    That's a yummy looking pot roast to me. I wonder if it would be good with beef (we don't eat pork).

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.