Friday, January 29, 2010

January Book Tally

I'm going to do a book tally month instead of every six months.

Geektastic edited by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci 
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Halevy
Cold Mountain by
Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance, Sunny
Good Neighbors Vol 1 by Holly Black
Good Neighbors Vol 2 by Holly Black
Simple Country Wisdom by Susan Waggoner

I read 8 books this month. Not bad. I finished 2 books off my Fill In The Gaps list. I've started Thank You for Smoking but I won't finish it by the end of the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. That's a new book every 3 to 4 days! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved loved loved Cold Mountain!! I'm going to do monthly totals too!! Thanks for the reminder..I can't believe that January is almost over!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.