Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
 Another two this week. I read about The Secret Currency Of Love on MSN. And A Local Habitation is the next in the October Daye series.
I finished The Help. Wow, what an amazing book! My review is on The Fill In The Gaps blog.
What did you get this week?

9 comments:

  1. I loved "The Help" too! I'm working on "Olive Kitteridge" right now - so far, pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to see another ood report for The Help. I picked it up in my library, but I couldn't check it out because it should have been in reading group stock. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pleased to see another ood report for The Help. I picked it up in my library, but I couldn't check it out because it should have been in reading group stock. So annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy to have found "Library Loot". Which lead me to your blog.. I grew up in WA State.
    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so good!!! only two...now I need to be that good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still waiting for my copy of The Help from the library. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just based on the cover alone, A Local habitation looks sort of like the Dresden Files books (but with a lady, of course). I love the DF books, so I'm definitely going to check the October Daye series out!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.