Friday, August 6, 2010

Must Have Shoes-The Basics

When I go shopping, I'm always looking for black shoes and brown shoes. It doesn't matter if I just bought a pair. If I have 2 pairs I love, I will always buy additional black and brown shoes. I wear black or brown shoes just about daily. They go with 90% of my outfits. And I wear through shoes like no tomorrow.
A lot of times I'll have extra shoes in boxes waiting for my current shoes to bite the dust. Prevents me from having nothing to wear one Tuesday morning.
Here are some cute black shoes:

And here are some cute brown ones:

What about you? What are your must have shoes?

1 comment:

  1. I love having lots of different colour shoes, but lately I've been wearing my tan ones the most, and I really want a couple more pairs of tan shoes and a pair of cognac boots. :D

    I used to have a ballet flats addiction, and while I haven't bought any for awhile, I don't wear through shoes quickly so I probably own like 10 pairs. lol I wear flats most of the time, because I like being short, but I do like wedges on occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.