Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Book Tally

The Passage
Blood Lite
Magic Bites
American Vampire Vol 1

Five read this month. That brings my yearly total to 68. I'm starting to prep my year end stats and I realized that I was counting a book twice! No cheating here! This month's total is correct.
Nothing read this month on my Fill In The Gaps list.
So we got vampires, vampires and more vampires. What a vamp filled month! I'd starting to OD on the paranormal a little. I think I need to find some non-paranormal fiction or even some nonfiction to read. I still have a couple of paranormal books laying around (An Artificial Night, The Bleeding Dusk, and The Fall) to finish off first. But I'm hoping to pick up some light reading to round out the year.
How was November for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.