Thursday, December 23, 2010

War Through The Generations Challenge

I've decided to tackle some challenges in 2011-5 total. First up is the War Through The Generations Challenge. This year it's books about the Civil War. I do love books set in and around the Civil War time frame so I decided to go for it.


I'm going for the dip level, reading 3-5 books. I didn't have to choose my books ahead of time but I did anyway.



2. The Union Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini

3. The Road from Chapel Hill by Joanna Catherine Scott

5. Coal Black Horse by Robert Olmstead

I admit I chose these books after reading brief synopsis about them on Barnes and Noble's website. Have you read any of these? Would you recommend another book set during the Civil War? 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the U.S. Civil War Challenge. You are now listed on the participants page.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.