Friday, April 8, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Granola

Granola has long been something I've wanted to make. I'd buy oats and wait for inspiration to strike. Well it finally did. I spied this granola and decided to attempt it. I had everything except the peanuts. Damn, now what? I scoured the net for another recipe I could use and used this one. But I wanted chocolate in there, so I added 1/2 bag of chocolate chips. The result:
Pretty darn good. I've been crumbling it in my yogurt. Next one I'll attempt is this one. Notice a trend? Yes I need chocolate :)

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmm, granola with chocolate! If I wasn't eating Paleo I'd be all about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great on yogurt!! I love my chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds yummy; perfect for vanilla yogurt.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.