Friday, July 1, 2011

June Book Tally

Broken Promises by Elizabeth Cobbs Hoffman
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Time of  The Witches by Anna Myers
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Practical Demonkeeping by Christopher Moore
No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong
Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
Graveminder by Melissa Marr

Nine books this month. Pretty good. I think Graveminder was my favorite but Committed was a close second. Tai and I listened to Practical Demonkeeping on the drive to and from Portland. It kept me entertained and awake the whole time. I'm on track to read more 100 books this year. Yay!

The Stats:
Fill In The Gaps Challenge: YTD: 5 (None additional this month)
War Through The Generations:YTD: 4 (Broken Promises)
YA Reading Challenge: YTD: 18 (Rage, The Goddess Test, Time of The Witches, Wither)-COMPLETE
The Original TBR Challenge: YTD: 3 (none additional this month)
Support Your Local Library Challenge: YTD: 50
100+ Reading Challenge: YTD: 66

3 comments:

  1. Excellent reading, Linda! And Yay! for being on track to read 100 books this year! I'm on track too! SHOCK! Barely, but I am.

    Hope July is a good reading too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a really great month. I must have missed your review of Wither so I'm off to check it out. Hope you have a wonderful July!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.