Friday, November 25, 2011

Brownie Surprise (Breeseos)

Are you still full from Thanksgiving dinner? If so or if you are trying to avoid sweets. Skip this post. You will gain weight from just reading this post.
When I first saw this recipe on Heather's Dish, I knew I had to try it. While it sounded so decadent, it also sounded so easy and yummy too. It was so easy and decadent too.
It's a brownie. But surprise! There's an oreo and a peanut butter cup. Seriously how fantastic is that?
This was a great way to use up your leftover Halloween candy! I just love the look on people's faces when you tell them about what's inside the brownie. I really recommend making this for a party. They  were so rich that one was enough for me.

4 comments:

  1. Now THAT'S a brownie! oh man I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would've thought that the combo would be so great together???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just drooled a little on my keyboard ;) That looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.