Friday, December 9, 2011

2012 Western Genre Challenge

So 2011 was my first year of participating in single year challenges. I felt like I stuck pretty close to what I was familiar with. But for 2012, I want to experience some new and not so familiar genres. So I'm signing up for The Lost Entwife's Western Genre Challenge. I wouldn't consider myself a Western genre reader so I'm stepping into unfamiliar territory.
I'm going for the Lick and A Promise level (10 books). I didn't have to make a master list but I wanted to give myself a list in case I needed help remembering what to read :)



I only added one book on my Fill In The Gaps list (All The Pretty Horses). Plus I put a few Western romances in there. Any can't miss Westerns I should add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.