Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Library Loot



 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!


We recently saw the movie. We both really enjoyed it so I picked up the book.
I've heard so much about this one. I hope to get to it before it has to go back.
Yay! The next in the Riders of the Apocalypse. 

What did you get this week? 




6 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about the Henrietta Lacks book. I really need to get it myself.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No loot for me this week. Just trying to read and return right now.

    I didn't know there was a book for the movie Drive. Interesting.. I haven't seen the movie, but have watched the preview a couple of times and it's on our netflix queue. My teen saw it and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lacks book was really interesting to me - not too sciency and not too preachy. Hope you enjoy it and the rest of your loot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of the first book/movie...need to look that one up! Great picks at the library!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.