Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Library Loot



 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!








I think Zusak has another book coming out and I realized I haven't read everything he already wrote.
I spied this one on someone else's Goodreads feed. Sounded interesting.
From my Fill In The Gaps List. 
Also from my Fill In The Gaps list. I didn't realize that this and Blonde were huge. I doubt I can read both in a month.
I spied the latest in this series on shelf and the series intrigued me.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Interesting loot, Linda! I'm so embarrassed I haven't read anything by Mark Zusak yet. I've had The Book Thief on my tbr list for FOREVER!

    My youngest and I borrowed four YA books recently. I'm interested in at least three of them, too!

    Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better By Mistake sounds really interesting. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Blonde..can not wait for your thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Zusak is coming out with a new book? Can't wait. I finally read The Book Thief this year and loved every bit of it. I marked I am the Messenger as my next Zusak read -- it's a great book, I hear.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.