Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend Cooking: Asian Glazed Chicken

I pinned these asian glazed drumstrucks but I only had boneless chicken thighs. They still turned out delicious.

Here's mine:
I had some trouble getting the glaze right so it was a little more liquidy than I wanted but it was still good. I followed the recipe pretty closely except I used chicken stock rather than water.







Weekend Cooking is open to anyone who has any kind of food-related post to share: Book (novel, nonfiction) reviews, cookbook reviews, movie reviews, recipes, random thoughts, gadgets, fabulous quotations, photographs. If your post is even vaguely foodie, feel free to grab the button and link up anytime over the weekend. Please link to your specific post, not your blog's home page. For more information, see the welcome post.

8 comments:

  1. I think thighs are way better than drumsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with caite - chicken things are much more flavorful (to me). Recipe looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, we use thighs more often than legs oe wings. They are just that good! I think your dish looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that thighs are good way to go. I really need to make some of the things I've pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to look up the Siracha hot sauce and then realized I have some in the fridge. This looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was already starving, now I'm drooling. Those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.