Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Library Loot





Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.



Olduvai Reads has been reading this series. Looked good so I picked it up.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this before I saw it over at Olduvai Reads but I think it sounds great and really hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to me, too but it sounds an interesting series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read all of these a few years ago and really enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo interesting. Thanks for the heads up.. this one sounds compelling. I'm off to hunt the trilogy down at my local libraries. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.