Friday, May 24, 2013

Pin It and Do It: Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops

I pinned the recipe for Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops over a year ago. We don't eat a ton of pork so I never got around to making them. But I was at the grocery store buying bacon when I noticed the pork chops were on special. So I of course picked some up. I was trying to think how to make them when I remembered seeing this recipe. And since I just picked up a new crock pot (my old one died), dinner was born.
The original pin:

Mine:
I did sear the pork chops before I put them in the crockpot. You don't have to. I just had a hot pan with bacon grease so I decided to give it a shot. Also I served mine over fauxtatoes (mashed cauliflower). Delicious. Everyone enjoyed it. I will make this again.

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.