Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Same story this week. A giant pile of books.

The last one in the Rumor series.

Interesting sounding steampunk series. 

I read the first in the series, Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, a few years ago. I always planned on reading the rest of the series but never followed through. Now I am.

Interesting sounding fantasy romance. 

I spotted The Concubine's Daughter on someone's blog, thought it sounded good and put it on hold. 

Another Lisa See novel.

The second of the Deadglass series.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Loving all of them. Very curious about the two cowboy style books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giant piles are always good! Lisa See's books are all on my TBR list but I still haven't read even one. Whoops! Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bunch of really good looking books here! There are a few here that are on my TBR list as well but I haven't had the chance to read any of these yet. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.