Friday, January 3, 2014

December Book Tally and 2014 Bookish Goals

December Book Tally

Two Mrs Gibsons by Toyomi Igus (32)
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld (485)
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (260)
Anyone But You by Jennifer Crusie (283)
Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (349)
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (369)
Ex-Heroes by Peter Clines (274)
Agnes and the Hitman by Jennifer Crusie and Bob Mayer (368)
Cartwheel by Jennifer duBois (384)
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean (436)
The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross (78)

Eleven books this month. I thought I would read more when I was off from work but I slept a lot and read very little. Actually once I met my 40,000 pages goal, my reading drastically dropped off. I think I do better when I have a goal.

Stats:
Fill In The Gaps YTD: 0 (None this month) 
Historical Reading Challenge YTD: 15 (Nine Rules To Break When Romancing A Rake) 
Mammoth Book Challenge YTD: 12 (Behemoth) 
Let Me Count The Ways Book Challenge: Pages read this month (3318), Pages read this year (40673) Total books to date: 132

How did I do on my 2013 goals?

-I set out to read 5 books for the Historical Reading Challenge. I read 15. Goal Accomplished.

-I set out to read 9 books for the Mammoth book challenge. I read 12. Goal Accomplished.

-I said I would read 40,000 pages. I read 40,673 (Goodreads says I read 41,023). Either way, goal accomplished.

-I set out to read 100 books. I read 132. Goal Accomplished. 

2014 Reading Goals

-Participate in the What's In A Name Challenge.

-Read 10 books for the Historical Reading Challenge.

-Participate in the Book Bingo Challenge.

-Read 12 books for the Romance Reading Challenge.

-Read 150 books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.