Thursday, February 6, 2014

January Book Tally

Cornerstone by Kelly Walker
Ten Ways To Be Adored While Landing A Lord by Sarah MacLean
Stumptown vol 2 by Greg Rucka
The Wild Adventures of Jasper Renn by Kady Cross
Parasite by Mira Grant
Joyland by Stephen King
The Property by Rutu Modan
Lazarus vol 1 by Greg Rucka
Eleven Scandals To Start To Win A Lord's Heart by Sarah MacLean
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
The Best Exotic Hotel Marigold by Deborah Moggach
Wild Heart by Lori Brighton

A great start to the new year. Twelve books this month. A bunch of great reads.

Stats:
Romance Reading Challenge This month: 1 (Wild Heart) YTD: 1
Historical Reading Challenge  This month: 1 (Wild Heart) YTD: 1
What's In A Name Challenge This month: 2 (Ten Ways To Be Adored While Landing A Lord and Eleven Scandals To Start To Win A Lord's Heart) YTD: 2
Yearly Total: 12

1 comment:

  1. Oh I really like the idea of wrapping up your stats each month, especially for the challenges you're participating in. I might start something similar this month! Might help me keep track of my progress.

    Parasite is a book I'm looking forward to! As soon as I read the synopsis I was hooked.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.