Sunday, February 9, 2014

What To Eat This Week


I'm starting this new weekly feature on my blog. I'm attempting to be better at meal planning so I thought I'd post my meal plans for the week here every Sunday.

Breakfasts:
I've been loving these quinoa peanut butter banana bars.

Link
They are so delicious.

Lunches:
These will be for one half the week: Gluten Free Pizza Bites


Link
And these will be the other: Orange Sriracha Chicken Wings

Link
For dinners:
Monday: Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad


Link
Served with corn chips/Beanito chips.
Tuesday: Hamburger Soup
Linda Phillips's pin on Pinterest.

Link
Served with a green salad.
Wednesday: Chicken Marsala

Link
Served with green beans.
Thursday: Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf


Link
Served with roasted broccoli or creamed spinach.
Friday:
It's a Valentine's Day Tradition for us to have aged steaks and bacon wrapped scallops at home.
Saturday: Chipotle, Lime, Avocado, & Chicken Soup in the crockpot.


Link
Served with corn/Beanito chips.
Sunday: Crock pot Cheesy Mushroom Chicken


Link
Served with a green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.