Sunday, March 16, 2014

What To Eat This Week

What To Eat This Week is my weekly meal planning post. Please feel free to share what you are eating this week.

Last week's winner was Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp. Always a hit. No losers this week either. Everyone seemed to enjoy all the meals.

Breakfasts: I really enjoyed the sweet potato muffins I made last week. I'm going to make them again but add walnuts and raisins this time. Tai is still eating his muffins.

Lunches: Chicken Parm, Minestrone Soup, and Sweet and Sour Chicken.

Dinners:

Monday: Corned Beef and Cabbage

Tuesday: Quick Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps

Wednesday: Crockpot Barley Beef Stroganoff with a salad

Thursday: Chicken With Mushroom and Rosemary Glaze with sautéed green beans and quinoa.

Friday: Dad's on his own as Tai and I are having dinner with friends.

Saturday: Take out. It's going to be a busy day.

Sunday: Green Chile and Chicken Mock Enchilada Casserole  with guacamole and Beanitos/corn chips.

What's on your menu this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.