Sunday, March 23, 2014

What To Eat This Week

Another week, another meal plan!

Last week was one of those weeks were I felt behind. First my car was in the shop, then Tai's car was in the shop. Then I had a terrible day at work. All the meal planning went out the window. And then next two weeks are busy. Filled with fun stuff but a lot of stuff that's going to keep us from being home and eating dinner. But that's life.

Breakfasts: Maple Sweet potato bread.

Lunches: Chicken burrito bowls and Spicy Ground Beef and Bean soup with cabbage.

Dinners:

Monday: It's Tai's birthday so it's his choice.

Tuesday: I have a hair cut appointment so I'll be home late. Will pickup takeout on the way home.

Wednesday: Chicken with Rosemary and Mushroom glaze with kale salad and maybe quinoa.

Thursday: Dinner out with friends.

Friday: Hamburgers with protein topper and sweet potato fries.

Saturday: Ham with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans.

Sunday: Chicken A La Gloria with mashed cauliflower.

What do you have planned this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.