Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I've been enjoying Quick's books. Hoping this another good one.

I spotted this one the library shelf. I remember I had wanted to read it when it came out last year. 

I've been looking forward to this one. 

What did you get this week? Claire's got the linky this week.


5 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about The Good Luck of Right Now. I can't wait to see what you think! I have yet to read it myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks there! I've heard nothing but great stuff about Rebel Belle. Though I probably won't read it, The Painted Girls and The Good Luck sounds like something I would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda! You are co-hosting Library Loot now? SO cool! I guess you've noticed I've taken a hard fall off the blogging bandwagon in recent months. I don't know what possessed me to click on feedly just now but here I am! Tickled to see you hosting one of my favorite weekly memes. Hope you've been well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! That comment above was from Christine from the happily ever after...

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.