Friday, May 30, 2014

The Fives

I've done this meme before but I decided to change it up a little this time.

Five Things In My Purse (other than my wallet)
1. a phone charger
2. A Sharpie
3. Mentos
4. Gum
5. Half a pack of Red Vines

Five Things I Always Have In My Fridge
1. Eggs
2. Butter
3. Chocolate
4. BBQ sauce
5. Pickles

My Five Favorite Foods
1. Sushi
2. Cheeseburgers
3. Fries
4. Popcorn
5. Steak

Five Things I Usually Buy At Costco
1. Milk
2. Turkey breast
3. Skinny Pop
4. Sweet Potatoes
5. Shrimp

Five Things I Usually Buy At Trader Joe's
1. Dried Mandarin Orange slices (so delicious)
2. Coconut Oil
3. Ghee
4. Cauliflower
5. Applewood smoked Bacon

Feel free to steal this if you need a blog post ideas!


1 comment:

  1. Stop everything. TJs has dried mandarin orange slices?! That sounds delicious! I think I could spend 2 hours in TJs and still find something I didn't know they even carried.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.