Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

A bunch of great books this week.


I've heard nothing but good things about We Were Liars. Very excited for this one.

The gorgeous cover and the positive reviews I've been reading made it super easy to grab off the shelf.

I'm so excited to finish America's story and find out who she chooses. Yay!

Claire's got the linky this week. Share what you got there.

5 comments:

  1. We Were Liars is a great book - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got a copy of We Were Liars. It wasn't in at my library. I can't wait to see what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about We Were Liars. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your review of We Were Liars! I'll look for it in my library!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.