Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Teaser Tuesday-Victorian Secrets by Sarah A Chrisman

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I had never learned to walk in any sort of high heel (the only pair I had ever owned was secondhand with broken straps, for playing dress, when I was five), but from the moment I saw those boots, I wanted them as I had wanted no other footwear in my life. Much to my chagrin, I could not afford those lovelies in the Angers shop, but the yearning persisted, and now, years later, I finally had a pair."
pg 22 Victorian Secrets by Sarah Chrisman



No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.