Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

My car's back and running. Yay! I went to the library and got a pile of books to celebrate. Yay!

I can't remember where I heard about this one but good YA LGBT fiction is something I'm always interested in reading.

I read A Homemade Life a few years ago and I used to read Orangette daily. I have tried to eat at Delancey a couple of times but the lines were too long. I'm looking forward to this one.

Another I heard about from a list of LGBT books. 

I've enjoy Pollan's other books so I'm thinking I'll like this one too. 

What did you get this week? Claire's got the linky.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read Delancey! My book club read her previous book, A Homemade Life, and we all brought one of the recipes to the meeting - delicious!

    Cooked was an excellent audiobook. Pollan narrates it himself and did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got Everything Leads to You from the library this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cooked and Delancy are both really, really good. Great loot this week! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.