Thursday, October 2, 2014

September Book Tally

Once Upon A Kiss by Jayne Fresina
Strange And Ever After by Susan Dennard
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Journey by Aaron Becker
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
The Supernaturalist: The Graphic Novel by Eoin Colfer
Will & Whit by Laura Lee Gulledge
Jane, The Fox, and Me by Fanny Britt
Supercrooks by Mark Millar
Just One Year by Gayle Forman
Just One Night by Gayle Forman
A Lady By Midnight by Tessa Dare

Not a bad month but I started a lot of books that I didn't finish. Once I get to a 100 books I seem to lose interested in reading. I've decided to look for more light fun books. Perhaps a lot more graphic novels?


Stats:
Romance Reading Challenge This month: 6 (Once Upon A Kiss, Isla and The Happily Ever After, Wildthorn, Just One Year, Just One Night, A Lady By Midnight ) YTD: 22
Historical Reading Challenge  This month: 2 ( A Lady By Midnight and Once Upon A Kiss) YTD: 13
What's In A Name Challenge This month: 0 (none this month) YTD: 4
Yearly Total: 110

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.