Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Teaser Tuesday-Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Even thinking about the pit made long-ago venom hum and burn his throat; effortlessly, he conjured the image of warning-striped insects prowling the thin skin between his fingers. He had nearly forgotten how horrifying and compelling it was to relive the moment."
pg 34 Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute title for a book.

    Mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/teaser-tuesday-heritage-of-cyador/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to shudder. I must read this book. I think I'm one of the few people who hasn't started this series. LOL
    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/11/25/teaser-tuesdays-89-rehab-is-for-witches/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insects prowling between fingers -- that sounds pretty creepy to me! I'm not sure this book is for me, even though the title and cover and appealing.
    My Tuesday post features RAINSHADOW ROAD.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.