Sunday, January 11, 2015

What To Eat This Week

The triumphant return of What To Eat This Week. I'm going to be better about meal planning this year. It helps us save money and eat better.

I'm going to skip breakfast although we do eat breakfasts. But they usually aren't interesting so I'll spare you.

Lunch this week is Slow Cooker 13 Bean Soup and mac and cheese.

Dinners:

Monday: Japanese Beef and Rice Soup

Tuesday: Spinach Frittata

Wednesday: Dinner out

Thursday: Stuffed Pepper Soup

Friday: Balsamic Steak Skewers

Saturday: Mexican Rice Skillet

Sunday: Ramen at home

What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. I spent a good portion of the day cooking for the week (lunches and a dinner or 2 ). Corn chowder, vegetable soup, shrimp marinara, turkey drumsticks, apple cake and maple scones.

    I realized I did not have sour cream while I was mixing the scone batter and substituted vanilla yogurt and it worked beautifully.

    Have a great week Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.