Sunday, January 18, 2015

What To Eat This Week

Before we talk about the upcoming week, let's review last week.


Pretty bland. No one's favorite. 

Very good. Everyone enjoyed it. I did add cheese. Served with a simple arugula salad.

I put out cheese in case anyone wanted it and cheese was very necessary to this dish. It does taste just like a stuffed bell pepper. Tasty, would make again.

Everyone enjoyed this dish. Tai though the steak was amazing. I loved the mushrooms. I would make this again.

Ok what about this coming week?

Lunches: Spaghetti Casserole and BBQ pork sandwiches

Dinners:
Dinner Out
 
 
 
Bacon Wrapped Chicken

What's on your menu this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love how varied you are in your cooking!! The cheese and spinach frittata looks delicious but I think I might be the only one who would eat it. The steak and mushrooms would definitely go over well with the hub, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stuffed pepper soup sounds awesome! Although the boy isn't a fan of soup or stuffed peppers, so I'm not sure how he'd feel about it... but it sounds awesome to me!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.