Friday, March 6, 2015

February Book Tally

The Color Purple by Alice Walker
To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
My Real Children by Jo Walton
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie (audio)
Journey Home by Yoshiko Uchida
All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
Pretty Deadly vol 1 by Kelley Sue DeConnick
Stray Bullets vol 1 by David Lapham
Little White Duck by Na Liu
The Heiress Effect by Courtney Milan
Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley
How To Understand Israel In 60 Days or Less by Sarah Glidden

Another good month.I didn't get to read as much as I wanted for #comicsFebruary but I did read some really good ones. Little White Duck and How To Understand Israel In 60 Days or Less were the best two graphic novels this month. I finished another audio book!

Stats:
What's In A Name Challenge: this month: 1 (Color Purple, ) YTD: 2
Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: this month: 5 (How To Understand Israel in 60 Days or Less, Seconds, Little White Duck, Stray Bullets, and Pretty Deadly) YTD: 8
Historical Reading Challenge: this month: 2 ( Journey Home and The Heiress Effect) YTD: 4
Foodies Read Challenge this month:0 (none this month) YTD: 1
Total: 24

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.