Sunday, March 22, 2015

What To Eat This Week




Corned Beef, Roasted Cabbage and roasted potatoes for St. Patty's Day. 

Linda's Stuffed Flak Steak with Roasted beets with a balsamic glaze-Very good. Everyone loved the beets. Will make again. 

Beefy and Cheesy Green Chili Bake-this was my second time making this dish. I love the idea of the green chiles but the tastes don't suit us. 
Spinach Artichoke Egg Casserole-Ok but bland. Won't make again.

Pepperoni Pizza Soup- LOL! This was marinara sauce! I don't know what went wrong. Won't make again.

Nachos
Dinner out
Dinner Out







2 comments:

  1. The green chile bake actually sounds good from here... did the flavors need tweaking? Or were you just not in love with the green chiles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very organized! We're still having cold weather, so I think I'll make that Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.