Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mid Year Book Review

So let's talk about how I'm doing in my challenges since I have less than 6 months to wrap up my challenges.


What's In A Name Challenge:
I have 2 categories left to finish: body of water and family relationship. Doing well and I think I'll finish this one soon.


Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge:

I've aleady surpassed my goal on this one. I said I'd read and review 24 and I've read and reviewed 35 so far. I'm going to try to ease off the graphic novels and read the ones I'm most interested in.



Foodies Read Challenge:
I've read three books for this challenge and I said I'd read 14-18. I have my work cut out for me!


Historical Reading Challenge:
Usually this is the challenge I finish the first but I've only read 10 for the year so far. I need to read five more to make it to my goal.

And how am I doing on my Goodreads challenge to read 150 books this year? According to Goodreads I'm ahead 17 books with 93 read for the year. Yeah, I think I'll make it.

How are you doing on your goals and challenges this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.