Monday, September 7, 2015

August Goal Update

How did I do this month on my goals?  Woo Hoo! Posting this 2 months in a row!

1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. It's starting to get cooler so I foresee starting this again.

2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. Really building my weight lifting abilities. I'm getting close to my goal of using the 16kg kettlebell for my kettlebell work outs. I have my next goal all lined up already. I haven't weighed myself in a while but clothes are still fitting looser. I was able to add yoga back to my workouts and I have been so grateful for that. Yoga really helps me feel better so it's important to me to attempt to continue it.

3. Go back to meal planning. Back on the meal planning weekend.

4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. August was super busy but we had lots of downtime too.

5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. We've planned a little weekend trip at the end of September.

6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. Haven't even thought about this.

7. Clean and declutter one room a month. Slow going this month. Didn't complete a room. I need to schedule a day for the donation truck to come by. That will help get my butt in gear.

8. Do one things for myself a month. Got a pedicure. 

9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. I need to keep better track of this. I'm sure I did watch at least one older movie this month.

10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes.  Nothing this month.

11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. I've been a lot better about this.

12. Take 2 cooking classes. Looking forward to my meat class in Sept and my tamale class in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.