Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Teaser Tuesday-The Duke's Guide To Correct Behavior by Megan Frampton

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Not really what he thought most men in his position were accustomed to doing. Especially if they had spent most of the night drinking with their now boon companions."
pg 27 The Duke's Guide To Correct Behavior by Megan Frampton

5 comments:

  1. "The seance would be held in the parlor, the Zeus statue presiding. Jim shoved his hands deep in his pockets and longed for the after-dinner brandy he'd just abandoned on Bennett Chapman's library desk." Newport by Jill Morrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun looking series lol. I hope you're loving it!
    trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I suppose I could have pulled her up the stairs, but I was drunk and stupidly bent down and lifted her, chair and all, in a kind of aluminium embrace. I pushed open the screen door with my butt and swung Norma Mulvey onto the porch." The Memory of Running by Ron McLarty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun read! I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.