Sunday, October 18, 2015

What To Eat This Week


Delicious. Everyone loved this one. Tai even took leftovers and said it was yummy the next day,

Another winner. Great comfort food. Served it over mashed cauliflower.

Apple Juice Chicken with Roasted Broccoli
I wish the juice had become more saucy but I did double the recipe. But it was still delicious.

Garlic and Smoked Paprika Sole with roasted green beans
I just sprinkled Flavor God Garlic seasoning with some smoked paprika over the sole and baked it for about 6 minutes. Then squeezed lemon juice over the fish. Very easy and tasty.


Hawaiian BBQ chicken





Kalbi Beef


Dinner Out


Dinner Out

Dinner out

 What's on your menu this week?

1 comment:

  1. All of your food looked so delicious!!! It made me hungry. lol

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.