Thursday, November 5, 2015

October Book Tally

American Catch by Paul Greenberg
When Good Earls Go Bad by Megan Frampton
The Rosie Project by Graeme Simison
Unprocessed by Megan Kimble
Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
Rain Is Not My Indian Name by Cynthia Leitch Smith
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
Fables vol 5 by Bill Willingham
Alex + Ada vol 3 by Jonathan Luna

Such a low number read. I was hoping to have reached 150 by now. I didn't read that much during the October Read a thon. This house hunting has taken more time than I thought it would. It's cutting into my reading time. Maybe I'll finish it next month.


Stats:
What's In A Name Challenge: this month: 0 (challenge complete) YTD: 6
Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: this month: 3 (Nimona, Fables vol 5, Alex + Ada vol 3)
YTD :47
Historical Reading Challenge: this month: 1 ( When Good Earls Go Bad) YTD: 18
Foodies Read Challenge this month: 2 (American Catch & Unprocessed) YTD: 6
Total: 134

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.