Friday, May 13, 2016

Five On Friday



I don't watch a whole lot of tv. It's not that I don't like it but I rarely sit still long enough for an episode. I've been wanting to watch Agents but hadn't. Tai finally got me to watch an episode. I love Clark Gregg so I'm a fan. 

When we moved into our new house, there was no washer and dryer. We choose the Speed Queens after visiting our local appliance store. If you've ever used a commercial laundromat, you've likely used a Speed Queen.  I like that they are built to last. I'm happy so far.

I picked up some Noosa because I liked the larger size container of yogurt. Sometimes in the morning I like to eat more food so I'm not hungry before lunch. Noosa has some delicious flavors and some creamy yogurt. I just bought a 8 pack at Costco! The containers are smaller but that's ok.

Yes Please
 I really enjoyed Poehler's book. It's as funny as she is.

Freshly
I plan to do a larger post but we've recently started getting meals from Freshly. It's nice not to have to cook every night and not spend a ton of money on take out.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to vegetarian meal delivery, I have found ActivEats to be more delicious then other providers, their menu is also huge plus they take requests, which is great.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.